Our goal is to deliver you a product based on your needs and budget. Because we use quality materials and have exceptional workmanship we offer our services with up to a 10 year warranty.
Budget Fence N Deck offers a 10 year workmanship guarantee new fence construction.
Budget Fence N Deck is fully insured.
Budget Fence N Deck uses quality materials and experienced labor.
Budget Fence N Deck has one of the best warranties in the industry: up to 10 Years workmanship on every new fence.
Budget Fence N Deck has a price match guarantee on valid competetive bids provided that you provide a written estimate.
Posts installed 24" on 6' fences 8' on center
30" - 36" deep on 8' fences 6' on center
Galvanized metal posts are provided
Galvanized ring shank nails
Posts are set in concrete
Double posts on each side of gates
3 hinges on 6' fence, 4 hinges on 8' fences
Right to Cancel
After signing our contract you have a 3-Day Right to Cancel from the date at which it was signed. Cancellation must be via text or in writing by midnight of the 3rd day. No refunds after 3 days. No refund after job commencement or materials have been purchased for the job. We will show receipt for purchase. Internet posted rules trump any written or oral agreement.
To cancel, send notice to:
Budget Fence N Deck
289 Westward Dr
Royse City, TX 75189
Provided below is a list of our warranties that will be included with your purchase, unless otherwise stated on the service agreement. No warranties are provided on repairs, labor only agreements, or on owner supplied products.
"For warranty to go in effect we must receive a google review after service."
Google - https://g.page/r/CSPZSjk3MdOyEBM/review
In no event will BUDGET FENCE N DECK, its subcontractors, or Client be liable for consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages, or loss of profits, data, business or goodwill, regardless of whether such liability is based on breach of contract, tort, strict liability, breach of warranties, failure of essential purpose, or otherwise, and even if advised of the likelihood of such damages on any product or services. The warranty period begins at the time of purchase and only after payment has been received in full. Warranty is void if any product or service has been tampered with or worked on by any other persons other than BUDGET FENCE N DECK.
* REPAIRS WARRANTY - BUDGET FENCE N DECK - You have the right to inspect the repair prior to payment. Once accepted, there will be no warranty on repairs.
* SEMI TRANSPARENT STAIN WARRANTY - BUDGET FENCE N DECK guarantees its workmanship for (12 months) and product performance not to exceed (manufacturers warranty). TRANSPARENT AND CLEAR SEALERS ARE NOT WARRANTIED. If the product fails to PROVIDE PROTECTION from rain, U.V. light, and mildew, (NOT INSECTS, SPRINKLER SYSTEMS DAMAGE, FADING, OR OTHER DAMAGES) provided that the wood surface was either new or cleaned prior to the time of installation. Budget Fence N Deck will either furnish an equivalent prorated amount of stain or refund our original purchase price of the product to you. Budget Fence N Deck will not be responsible for (1) labor or the cost of labor for removal or application of any product; or (2) any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. BUDGET FENCE N DECK is not responsible for damage due to acts of nature, or otherwise not related to the construction process during the time of installation. This warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase and only after payment has been received in full.
* WOOD STRUCTURE WARRANTY - BUDGET FENCE N DECK guarantees its workmanship for a period of (12 months) on all structures with wood posts and (10 years) on all structures with metal posts, (30 days) on cracked, warped or damaged wood that was not the fault of our own (knots are not covered). Within 30 days from installation we will replace cracked, warped or damaged boards. BUDGET FENCE N DECK will allow for (1) free visit to perform crack repairs. BUDGET FENCE N DECK will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. BUDGET FENCE N DECK is not responsible for damage due to acts of nature, ground movement or otherwise not related to the construction process during the time of installation. This warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase and only after payment has been received in full.
* GATE OPERATORS - BUDGET FENCE N DECK guarantees its workmanship for a period of 1 year. Manufacturers warranty to be implemented on product per their terms. See gate operator manufacturer for details and support. BUDGET FENCE N DECK is not responsible for the failure of equipment or the replacement. Labor rates apply on replacement of parts and servicing of such parts.
* PRECAST CONCRETE FENCE WARRANTY - BUDGET FENCE N DECK guarantees its workmanship for a period of (12 months) and 10 years on materials from cracking due to normal weathering, however not due to ground shifting, or other unnatural causes. BUDGET FENCE N DECK will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory. BUDGET FENCE N DECK is not responsible for damage due to acts of nature, or otherwise not related to the construction process during the time of installation. This warranty becomes effective on the date of purchase and only after payment has been received in full.
CONCRETE WARRANTY - Exterior Concrete Limited Warranty
1. Limited Warranty: For 2 years, commencing from job completion, there will be no “Major Cracking,” “Major Scaling and Spalling” or “Major Popout” due to defective materials or workmanship. For this warranty to be effective, all concrete must be 6 bag mix 4000psi, Air Entrained.
2. Definitions: “Other exterior concrete” includes patios, sidewalks, and other exterior flat work. “Major Cracking” means cracks wider than ¼ inch that: *in total length, are more than 30% of the length of all of the joints in your driveway or other exterior concrete; or * in any parcel, the total length is more than 30% of the perimeter length of the panel. “Major Scaling and Spalling” means any substantial surface disintegration that occurs at the surface of the driveway or other exterior concrete that covers more than: *10% of the surface area of your driveway or other exterior concrete; or *25% of any panel of your driveway or other exterior concrete. “Major Pop out” means more that 50 conical breakouts per 100 square feet in the concrete surface from fractured pieces of aggregate.
3. Exclusions: This limited warranty does not apply to damage resulting from *abuse of your driveway or other exterior concrete *not any purpose other than residential purposes *fire, flood, earthquake, defective subsurface or other act of God * altering areas near your driveway or other exterior concrete so that drainage or water runoff undermines your driveway or other exterior concrete * the growth of trees (including roots) or plants near your driveway or other exterior concrete * Scaling , spalling or pop outs other than major scaling, spalling or pop outs *Contact between your driveway or other exterior concrete and vehicles, foreign objects, animals or persons (other than contractor) during the 3 day period after your driveway or other exterior concrete is installed *Cracks other than major cracks *discoloration or stains * any settlement or shifting from installation or repair of utility trenches near your driveway or any other exterior concrete at the point where it meets a garage or car port slab. Also, uniformity in the color of a driveway or other exterior concrete may vary within the same pour or when repaired or replaced. This warranty will not guarantee uniformity in color.
A. If you think that your driveway or other exterior concrete has Major Cracking. Major Scaling and Spalling, or Major Pop outs due to defective materials or workmanship, you must notify your Contractor in writing. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY THEM WITHIN 90 DAYS AFTER YOU DISCOVER MAJOR CRACKING, MAJOR SCALING AND SPALLING, OR MAJOR POPOUTS, YOUR LIMITED WARRANTY RELATING TO THAT CONCERN IS VOID. TELEPHONING WILL NOT PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS.
B. Inspection: Once your Contractor receives notification, your driveway or other exterior concrete will be inspected by your Contractor or representative within 30 days to determine if Major Cracking, Major Scaling and Spalling, or Major Pop out has occurred due to defective materials or workmanship.
C. Repair or Replacement: If Major Cracking, Major Scaling or Spalling or Major Pop out, which is the subject of the notice, occurred within 2 years of the completion date due to defective materials or workmanship, the Major Cracking, Major Scaling or Spalling or Major Pop outs will either be repaired or the damaged part of your driveway or the exterior concrete will be replaced. This will be carried out at no charge to the customer. Your Contractor will have the right to choose between repair or replacement.
5. Disagreement: If you and Contractor cannot agree on any item pertaining to the execution of this Limited Warranty, you and the Contractor agree to abide by the following dispute resolution procedure: Any party shall submit their disagreement to the Better Business Bureau of T.X. Dallas for binding arbitration. An Arbitration Panel will be comprised of three (3) persons. These three (3) persons will be selected by the Better Business Bureaus’ standard guidelines for an Arbitration Panel. The Arbitration Panel will hear the disagreement and render a decision. All parties agree to abide by the decision of the Arbitration Panel and will consider the decision as final
6. Time Limitation: All disagreements must be filed with the Better Business Bureau within 6 months of the mailing of the notification form to the Contractor in accordance with the paragraph 4A above.
7. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer. In no event will the Arbitration Panel be liable to you for anything that you or the Contractor may or may not have done. It is understood and agreed that the Contractor’s liability whether in contract or tort, under any warranty, in negligence or otherwise shall not exceed the return of the amount of the purchase price paid by purchaser, or at the option of the Contractor for repair or replacement, and under no circumstances shall the Contractor be liable for special, punitive, exemplary, indirect, or consequential damages.
8. No Other Warranties: There are no other warranties, expressed or implied concerning your driveway or other exterior concrete.
9. Transfer: You may assign this Agreement one time to any purchaser that buys the property on which your driveway or other exterior concrete is located. However, the purchaser that buys the property on which your driveway or other exterior concrete is located will assume this Agreement subject to your prior actions or inactions, and will have no greater rights that you would have had under the Agreement had you not sold the property on which your driveway or other exterior concrete is located. This warranty is not assignable to any third or subsequent purchaser or any other party.
*Budget Fence N Deck guarantees workmanship under normal conditions of operation and design for stated warranty period beginning from job start date, limited to product replacement, pro-rated according to warranty specifications listed on our website. *Budget Fence N Deck has no control over bulk materials, some minor imperfections such as knots, holes, cracks and shrinkage of wood is to be expected. *Guarantee with application of fence sign. *Budget Fence N Deck will take reasonable precaution and care to protect vegetation, pools, concrete, pavers, homes, auto, etc; however some minor error can be expected. Special or unusual objects or surfaces such as patio furniture, personal property, and vegetation, pets, etc are the responsibility of the homeowner. *Budget Fence N Deck does not act as an authorized agent for permits unless otherwise stated on the contract. *Budget Fence N Deck is not responsible for damage occurring from our services. * Owner acknowledges stain can carry in the wind and takes full responsibility for their personal property and guests property especially with vehicles. *Any changes in job conditions or unusual conditions may result in additional charges and are subject to prior approval by the office before work commences. *Budget Fence N Deck reserves cancellation and refund rights. *Budget Fence N Deck cannot guarantee that the sample color is an exact color reproduction of the finished product. Color may also vary between product lot numbers. Product brand is dependent upon availability. Colors may have to be matched if another brand is unavailable. *Budget Fence N Deck has option to change product brand or type as it sees fit to perform services. *Pricing is based per 2 coat application or manufacturer specifications unless otherwise stated on this agreement. Porous surfaces may require additional coatings of which the customer may opt to add on for a fee. *Budget Fence N Deck guarantees work to be done in a timely manner, but is not responsible for weather, acts of nature, or other conditions beyond our control. *No warranty on repairs. *Budget Fence N Deck is not responsible for damage to sprinkler system or systems below the ground. Budget Fence N Deck has first refusal to correct any errors or to refund prorated amount of estimated costs. *Hard rock surfaces during dig will be charged a minimum of $30 per hole additional. *Permits and plans are the responsibility of the owner unless otherwise stated.
Credit Card processing will be displayed on your bank statement as Budget Fence N Deck. All sales are final.